What data do we collect?
notiria collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Name, email address, phone number, job title, profession,
demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide notiria with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete the Contact Form on our website
How will we use your data?
notiria collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Establish and maintain services you purchase from us
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your communication with us.
- notiria will share your data with our suppliers where this is required to provide and maintain products and services you purchase from us.
- If you agree, notiria will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- When notiria processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
notiria securely stores your data with Microsoft Office 365 which is resident in the United Kingdom.
notiria will keep your data for the purposes and time periods permitted by law. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
notiria would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop notiria from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the notiria Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
notiria would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request notiria for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that notiria correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request notiria to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that notiria erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that notiria restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to notiria’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that notiria transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0203 443 8705
Or write to us: 19-21 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8BA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – notiria uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – notiria uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. notiria sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0203 443 8705
Or write to us at: 19-21 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8BA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that notiria has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office through their website www.ico.org.uk